Monday 3 February 2014

About Blogspot-24h

Blogspot-24h is a blog about Professional Blogger Tutorials, Free Backlinks, Free templates, Resources, Tools,Tips, Tricks, News and General tutorials for free.



The Author

I am the main author of blogspot-24h, I'm Chhit Karona and I'm from Kompong Thom,Cambodia  .I have never taken a class even at school on computers never mind studying it.Everything i have learned has been self thought simply through my Insane need to know How Things Work !

I started my first blog in 2008 just as New Blogger was launched and since then have not looked back.I still learn new things every day expecially when it comes to the latest design techniques like Css3, Html 5 and the not so new but not yet old jQuery.I like to think i could built a Blogger template from a blank document but have yet to try. I am the admin of webiste www.khmermovie999.com
 
Feedback

Facebook: Chhit Karona
Google+: Chhit Karona
Skype: chhit.karona
Email: chhitkarona@hotmail.com


The Domain Name

Some people are very happy to use Blogger to make a blog, that is, website that looks like a diary or journal that they write in regularly.  But a common question is "how to I make my blog into a real website, just like "someone" has done over at "this website"?

This isn't easy to answer:  Not everyone means the same thing when they say "real website".  "Someone" might have just changed the background image, installed a third-party template, changed a few settings - or re-written the entire Blogger template!  They may have just made the blog look more professional than the basic templates do - or maybe they've removing all "blog" features so that the site is like a regular brochure website.But now,I know how it work but I don't have enough money! I hope After get google Ads,I will buy a domain name :). Here's the screenshot of my blog